TAB Gıda introduced Popeyes ®️, home to juicy chicken flavors bringing together unique formulas and authentic Louisiana tastes, to consumers in Turkey in 2007. Serving the most special form of chicken ever since, Popeyes®️ has proven its value by expanding to over 300 restaurants across Turkey.
- Continuing to grow steadily under TAB Gıda, Popeyes®️ in Turkey was awarded "International Market of the Year" in 2015 and "Franchise of the Year" among 27 countries in 2016 thanks to company’ perfectionist service approach committed to high quality.
- Forum Mersin Popeyes® restaurant received the "Golden Plate" Award after being named first in the "Most Successful Popeyes® Restaurant" competition.
- Popeyes®️ Turkey was deemed the "Developer of the Year" Award by Popeyes® Global in 2017.
- Popeyes®️ Tekirdağ Tekira restaurant was selected as one of the best restaurants by Popeyes®® Global and was awarded "Silver Plate" in Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) region.
- After the evaluation made among all Popeyes® restaurants in the EMEA region, Popeyes®️ restaurant serving at Antalya Airport Terminal 1 was awarded the "Gold Plate Award" with the highest standards of operational excellence and the "Top Operator Award" as the franchise that best manages the Popeyes®️ brand in 2019.
- Popeyes®, with the project "This is Popeyes too" was awarded the Silver prize in the “Organized Retail” category of the Film section in the Brandverse Awards Jury Evaluation.
- Popeyes® has received recognition for the achievement award in the "Film Felis" section in 2023.
- The Popeyes brand is listed in the category of "Best Marketing Team in the Food and Beverage Industry" on the list of winners of The Hammers Awards 2023, Turkey's first award program that assesses the achievement of marketing teams in 2023.
- Popeyes®, with the project "This is Popeyes too" was awarded the Silver prize in the “Organized Retail” category of the Film section in the Brandverse Awards Jury Evaluation in 2023.